Early christmas present

Still trying to decide what xmas tree to get, there are some very realistic artificial ones these days, but if i dont choose soon we wont get one in time for xmas !!

I am very lucky to have a fabulous hubby, we went to Exeter xmas shopping and this is what we bought !!

Well we havent picked him up yet, thats this weekend but ive already bought car mats and I can feel alsorts of new purchases coming on, he feels like part of the family already, he,he !!

Also more news, I have joined the WI !! I am enjoying it very much and all the ladies of all ages are lovely, our xmas party is next week !!.

Comments

  1. What a great Christmas present :) Thank you so much for stopping by my blog for a visit...I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lifes strange ways - a few mad months

New beginings - 1st post for a long time