New porch !

Havent blogged for a while, the usual really, family and live in general - cant believe we are now very close to December. Well we (the royal we !) have put a new porch on the back of our cottage, its lovely and it will look even better in the spring with a few tweaks.

I was called up for Jury service to start next week :( must say I wasnt really looking forward to it, but it has now been cancelled :) I have written my xmas cards today (organised) but still have a lot of shopping to do (unorganised).

Does anyone else watch Extreme Makeover with Ty Pennington - I am addicted !, there is something about the american kindness that we just dont have here these days.

Comments

  1. I love your new porch!
    Thanks for visiting my blog!
    I'll take a read of yours, later!!

    ;-) x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lifes strange ways - a few mad months

New beginings - 1st post for a long time